One-Stop Career Center offers the following FREE services:
- CalJobs computer Search
- Onsite E.D.D.
Representative & SETA Staff,
- Computer Lab
resouces to upgrade your skills
preparation and testing referrals
and Fax available for job search
hours on Tuesday and Thursday to 7:00p.m.
Specialist on- site for youth 16 to 21 years of age
for dislocated workers
- Job announcements
- Orientations are held every Wednesday from 10am - 11:30 am. If you need special accomodations, please call ahead so arrangements can be made.
SETA Certification staff available to assist you; you must be
certified to participate in the following programs:
- Individualized Training Accounts to assist
with vocational training costs
the Job Training Program
wages while training on the job
developers to assist with job placement
- Older Youth Collaboration for Success
- Young Adults 16-21 years old
pre-employment skills preparation
experience and job placement
- Youth Specialist to assist youth 16-21 years old
Resources and Referral:
For additional information on employment services in Sacramento please contact
Sacramento Employment and Training Agency (SETA) at www.seta.net and www.caljobs.ca.gov, the California Internet System for linking employer job listings and job seeker resume.